If you’ve been:
- physically abused
- verbally abused
- unbelievably stressed
- had your heart broken
- dealing/dealt with your parents separating
- hiding stuff from friends/family cause you’re scared of being judged
- judged for something you can’t help
- self harmed
….Then reblog this to show people what reality is like for you.
i’ve tried to compile some of these longer masterposts into just the really useful stuff, and i’ve added a lot more that isn’t already circulating ~ hope you enjoy uwu
get to know your character fill in sheet
writing board - plan family trees, timelines etc with pictures and videos
writing specific character types
the psychology of colour
creative writing prompts
26 stages of death
how to write a kiss7 steps to the perfect story
words that don’t exist in english
relationship words that can’t translate into english
wheel of emotions
tip of my tongue - word finder
fictional people and place names generator
fantasy world map generator
wonderful writing resources masterlist
the ULTIMATE writing masterpost
mary sue litmus test
create smart powerpoints in a different format
how to structure an essay
how to take an effective study break
self control - ban yourself from certain sites while studying
check through writing, grammar and spelling editor
healthy study snacks
microsoft world alternative
solves any maths equation
heaps of studying playlists
look like you’re typing an essay
loads of fonts
more uncommon language sites - including afrikaans, gaelic and greek
20 most common grammatical errors
icing colour reference
25+ hot chocolate recipes
so many cookie recipes
harry potter food
make cookies that look like allsorts sweets
caramel apple nachos
triple chocolate mousse cake
36 homemade popsicle/ice lolly recipes
chocolate mousse in a chocolate cup
dip dyed marshmallows
more microwave mug recipes
avacado face mask - for acne prone skin
strawberry face mask - for acne prone skin
tea for a sore throat
tone your stomach, thighs and butt
get fit - cardio, legs, butt, abs, arms and yoga positions
10 best yoga positions
10 things to do when you’re feeling shitty
good advice from ser loras
a confidence boost from the tenth doctor
self harm recovery masterpost
hotlines masterlist - inc. domestic/alcohol/drug abuse, suicide + lgbt
watch an actually funny cat video
what to do when you feel like self harming
click to donate to people who need it
how to help a friend feeling suicidal
worried a friend is self harming?
what to do when your friend is having a panic attack
makeup + hair
easy eyeliner tutorial
spoon eye makeup
what makeup suits you?
eyeliner variations with tutorials
amazing eyeliner ref
eyeliner ref chart #2
eyeliner ref chart #3
diy newspaper nails
zoella’s everyday makeup routine
read stories about nice people
how to survive college/university
packing for college/university
college/uni references masterpost
what to know when you’re getting a new apartment
getting rid of bobbles/pills on clothes
how to tie a bow tie
hiv morning after pill
order free condoms
deleting yourself off the internet
why girl-on-girl hate is wrong and you should celebrate your girl power
a complete guide to kissing
journal inspiration and guide
how to fall asleep fast
building a memory palace - the method of loci
find the source of an image
how to afford to travel
accidentally closed your tab?
play cards against humanity
make an adventure time princess
synaptop - webcam with interactive features
dip dye shoes tutorial
solar system jewellery
how to customize your denim jacket
create your own temporary tattoo
how to dip dye your hair at home
easy ukelele chords
buy a vintage scrabble letter ring
diy globe garland
super cute constellation notebooks
LOLOLOLOLOL I’M REBLOGGING BECAUSE OUT OF ALL OF THESE THINGS THERE IS AN AM B-SIDE LINK
So you want to make an OC?: A Masterpost of Ways to Create, Develop, and Make Good OCs!
i made this masterpost in hopes that it helps you in making your own OCs ah;; it can also apply to developing RP characters i suppose! if you’d like to add more resources then go for it sugar pea (´ヮ`)!
How to Write Better OCs:
- basic tips on how to make your oc even better
- tragic backstory? learn how to write one/make yours great
- writing specific characters
- a wordier, great guide on how to develop your character
- kick out those vague descriptions and make them AWESOME
- how to actually make an OC
- Q&A (to develop characters)
- more Q&As
- giving your character a backstory
- how to write an attractive character
- adding more racial diversity
- avoiding tokenism, AKA, how to add diversity to your cast not just because you “need” it
- writing sexuality and gender expression (doesnt include non binary, if you have a good ref to that, please add on!)
- masterpost on writing more diversity into your story
- cultures of the world
- guides to drawing different ethnicities (not just a great art reference, but also really helpful in appearance descriptions!)
Mary Sue/Gary Stu
- Test to see if your character is a Sue
- Explains subdivisions of Sues/Stus
- Powerful Characters Don’t Have to Be Sues
- villain generator
- need an evil sounding name for your evil character? bam
- villain archetypes
- what’s your villain’s motive for being a villain?
- character perceptions (What your character thinks of themselves and what others think of them)
- how to write strong relationships between two characters
- 8 ways to write better characters and develop their relationships with others
- OCxLove Interest Handbook
- develop your couple with good ol’ Q&A!
- how to write realistic relationships
- how to write relatives for your characters (this is more OC related to a canon character, but will help in writing family members in general)
- 12 common archetypes
- 8 archetypes for male/female characters
- female archetypes (goes pretty indepth from two main categories)
- a list of archetypes
- tips for better design
- basic appearance generator
- pinterest board for character design (includes NSFW and images of skeletons/exposed muscle (?) so tread carefully!)
- clothing ref masterpost
- give your character better powers
- a list of professions
- proactive vs reactive characters
- positive and negative traits
- interest generator
- skills generator
- motivation generator
- 123 ideas for character flaws
- list of phobias
again, this is to help inspire you or help establish your OCs! i hope you get a lot of info and help from this ahh ( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ
basically, anyone reading this knows that tumblr + studying = difficult. we’re all procrastinators. so i thought i’d share my favorite ways to crack down, not suck, and make it through finals week. you’ll need
- this or this. it’ll whip your ass into gear. you name a list of websites that distract you, set a timer, and bam. no more hour long study breaks. the best - or worst - part is, it can’t be undone by the application, by deleting the application, or by restarting the computer. you just gotta wait, and if you’re going to wait, you may as well study.
- goals. when you sit down to study, write down everything you’re going to do. then do it. aimlessly staring at your books won’t do shit.
- something to listen to. i suggest movie scores, song covers by the vitamin string quartet, or white noise.
- a queue. if you’re really obsessed with keeping your blog up to date, set aside some time, fatten up your queue, and let your blog run itself for a few days.
- breaks. during your breaks, dance, run around, work out, go for a walk, talk to your friends, call your mom. going back on the internet is an easy way to get out of the mood, so i wouldn’t suggest it.
- tea and coffee - if not for the caffeine, then for the feeling of cozying up with your text books and feeling studious.
- a place to study. it doesn’t matter if it’s in a coffee house, a library, or your kitchen table. as long as your bed’s not in sight and tempting you into a nap, you’re good.
that’s all i’ve got. i’d try to think of more, but that, my friends, would be procrastinating. off to study.
bringing this back because IT’S THAT TIME AGAIN
Reblogging this knowing that I won’t do any of these
♣ Damon Salvatore
∟Mister Tall, Dark and Handsome
Being internet smart is like the 21st century version of being street smart.
Okay Dad, these are the websites you use to watch your show.
Sockshare, Putlocker, gorillavid, nosvideo and novamov are your friends, stick to them and you know you’re okay.
DO NOT click on anything that wants you to download updates or DivX.
DO NOT click on adverts on the side.
And be very cautious of fake play buttons.
You are ready. Go forth and watch Dexter.
NEVERMIND I FOUND THE MOST HELPFUL PICTURE IN EXISTENCE EVER
i made a thing
this was more useful than university
wow this came at a good time
3 years of English majoring in university and this is the best essay-writing advice I’ve ever gotten.
Page 1 of 25